La Costa Oaks and the greater La Costa area is a great place to live and work. Thank you for visiting our La Costa website and real estate brokerage, which serves all of San Diego county. Now that you've found us, we will tell you how you can save thousands on your new or re-sale home purchase, or thousands selling your home on the MLS. Really! Please don't pay 5% or 6% to a real estate agent before you get a quote from us.
Did you know...
The average commission/fee a seller pays in this area is $60,000 to $80,000? That's a lot of money to pay, and a lot of lost equity in your house, and money lost from other purposes for your family.
Did you know that all those fancy flyers dropped on your front porch or in your mailbox are agents 'selling' themselves to get listings, and don't actually target buyers or sell houses?
Did you know that over 97% of agents who list your home do not bring the actual buyer? So...you may as well save money on your listing.
Do you know the difference between a licensed Broker and a licensed real estate agent (aka, "sales associate," or Realtor)?
Did you know that the biggest complaint home buyers and sellers have about their agent or broker is that they are not responsive/available?
Our brokerage is different...
We are licensed by the State of California, members of the National Association of Realtors, North San Diego County Association of Realtors and San Diego MLS/Sandicor. We have a perfect record with the California Department of Real Estate and process every transaction utilizing Realtor approved legal forms and procedures. And we are available seven days a week via cell, text, or email.
And if you are considering a new home, we will pay you a percentage of the builder-paid commission to help with your down payment/closing costs. In most cases, we must accompany you on the first visit to the models and register. This is "free" money, right in your pocket!
If you are selling, we will save you thousands in commission fees. If you are buying, we will share the seller-paid commission with you to help with your down payment, even on a new home. Please contact us for more information, and see how you can get more personal attention and save money over competing brokerages.
Todd Easterling, Owner
Easterling Real Estate Group
Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate, Inc.
La Costa Real Estate
La Costa Oaks Real Estate
Easterling Real Estate Group of San Diego
FEATURED HOME IN "THE RANCH" OF CARLSBAD, ON A LOT 40% LARGER THAN COMPETING HOMES (finally available on MLS for first time in 15 years!). This is a great estate setting in the heart of La Costa Carlsbad.
NEW/ON MLS NOW
We have a single family home in West Escondido/San Marcos area for $358-388K, which was recently remodeled (on MLS).
We have a great starter home/condo or rental property in Escondido for $160-$179K (on MLS)
NEW: We have a large home in La Costa Oaks available (not on MLS).
- Professional MLS listing.
- Pictures and videos of your property.
- Preparation of brochures/flyers by our Fortune 500-experienced Marketing & PR Agency.
- Marketing and advertising of your property to thousands of real estate agents and brokers.
- Placement on dozens of industry real estate websites (Realtor.com, etc.).
- Placement on our real estate websites, including www.LaCostaOaks.org and LaCostaMLS.com...the number one real estate sites for La Costa Oaks and neighboring areas.
- Installation of the latest visitor-tracking MLS box, for optimum security. If desired, we can also be present at every showing.
- Open houses, if desired.
- Exposure to our network of corporate relocation departments and our network of business professionals considering a home.
- Negotiation of your transaction and 'by the book' processing on approved Realtor legal forms to a successful closing in the time period you require. Absolute attention to details and approved Department of Real Estate processes, to help protect you during and after the sale.
- Search for your new home, based on your requirements.
- Arrange showings and open properties for you.
- Assistance with obtaining a loan, if necessary.
- Negotiate your purchase of a new or re-sale home...and share the seller-paid commission with you. Note: on new homes, we generally must accompany you on first visit, and register, in order to share the builder-paid commission with you.
- Absolute attention to details, inspections and approved Department of Real Estate processes, to help protect you during and after the purchase.
Dual transaction representation:
- Need to sell your current home and purchase a new home? Ask us about special incentives which can save you an average of $10,000 to $20,000 and help ease the transition and lower your costs. We recently saved a Sandalwood buyer over $15,000 selling their home and purchasing from the builder.
- Services for real estate investors, "flippers" and property management firms.
(Department of Real Estate license 01407475)
La Costa Oaks Realty & La Costa MLS (serving La Costa/Carlsbad)
The Easterling Group (serving all of San Diego County)
Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate, Inc. (serving Rancho Santa Fe)
San Elijo Real Estate (serving San Elijo Hills)
Member of the National Association of Realtors, The North County Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors and San Diego/Southern California MLS system (Sandicor).
Note: Considering a new La Costa neighborhood?
If we tour the models with you and register, we will pay you a percentage at closing. Please contact us PRIOR to touring the models you are interested in.
Brokerages we co-op with:
Prudential California Real Estate / Berkshire Hathaway
ReMax, Re/Max, Re Max
Mat Battiata Real Estate
Susie Nancarrow Realty Group (NRG), Suzie Nancarrow Real Estate Group
SeaCoast, Sea Coast,
And all other licensed brokerages
If selling a home, get a no obligation quotation on what it will cost, and get details of nearby competing listings so you can set your price accordingly. Or if buying, find out how much we will pay you
at closing, to assist with your down payment on a used/re-sell OR new/builder home (if we tour the models with you on first trip).CLICK HERE >>
Media, publishing industry, and readers: Looking for the website for author Todd Easterling? Please visit www.ToddEasterling.com
|Connect on Linkedin
(Separate tab or window will open)
La Costa Oaks homes for sale:
La Costa 92009 detached homes for sale (a separate tab or window will open)
All La Costa condos for sale (zip 92009)
All Carlsbad zipcodes single family homes for sale
Full service representation with ad-agency quality marketing exposure on the San Diego County MLS, electronic visitor-tracking lockbox, internet search optimization, and professional contract processing on the latest/approved Realtor legal forms.
to commission fee of over 95%
of all San Diego real estate
agents and brokers
(re-sale OR new homes)
Use us as your Buyer's Broker to represent you and open homes for you to see, including new and re-sale homes. We share the Seller-Paid commission as a credit in escrow OR check paid after closing. Just tell us what you are looking for, or what you want to open up and see. If considering a new home, then tour the models with us, ideally on your first visit, let us represent you, and earn a portion of the commission.
Are you a licensed, ethical and personable real estate agent looking for the right brokerage to work with? Contact us today for more information.